- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 4 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 16 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 28 days ago
BMW TSB #B070314
2003 BMW 760
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B07 03 14 dated May 2015. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT Diagnosing Stored Fault Codes to Help Avoid Repeat Repair Visits. Fault codes stored in vehicles being serviced are not being diagnosed, leading to repeat repair visits (source- Analysis of FASTA data and repeat repair visit reports). INFORMATION Where diagnosis (vehicle or short test) with ISTA has already started, it is important to diagnose the fault code(s) listed below (when they are stored in the vehicle) to find their root cause during the current workshop visit. This will help lead to a reduction in workshop repeat repair visits and higher customer satisfaction.
Click a tab for more information.