- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 2 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 29 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B-11-01-07
2003 BMW 760
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B-11-01-07.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- BMW: SMALL NUMBER OF VEHICLES EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS RANGING FROM LEAKING OIL FILLER CAPS, LEAKING OR BROKEN VALVE COVERS, TO COMPLETE ENGINE FAILURE IN EXTREMELY COLD CLIMATE CONDITIONS. MOISTURE ACCUMULATING IN ENGINE CRANKCASE VENTILATION VALVE OR HOSES CAN FREEZE DUE TO LOW AMBIENT TEMPERATURES. *PE
Click a tab for more information.