- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 42 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 47 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-33-01-02
2002 BMW M3
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-33-01-02.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:NON-POWERED AXLE ASSEMBLY
- BMW: A GRINDING NOISE IS COMING FROM THE DIFFERENTIAL DURING SLOW CORNERING. WHEN TURNING A SLIP/STICK EFFECT IS CREATED ON THE LINING AND STEEL DISCS INCORPORATED IN THE DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH CAUSES A GRINDING NOISE. *RM
Click a tab for more information.