- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 2 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 41 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 62 days ago
BMW Recall : Driveshaft May Separate From Flange
2016 BMW M3
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2016-2017 BMW M3 Sedans, 2016-2017 BMW M4 and M4 GTS Coupes and 2017 BMW M4 Convertible vehicles. The connection between the driveshaft and the flange may fail resulting in a loss of propulsion.
- BMW will notify vehicle owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began April 9, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Subject: Recall 18V-XXX: Replace Driveshaft - Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.