- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B511319
2020 BMW M5
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES
- DOOR LATCHING COMPLAINTS IN COLD WEATHER: Below freezing ambient temperatures: One or more doors (front or rear) may not open when attempting to enter or After opening they may not correctly latch A leaking seal on the outer Bowden release cable may allow water to enter the cable sheathing and freeze.
Click a tab for more information.