- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 19 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 24 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 29 days ago
BMW TSB #B130218
2020 BMW X1
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- DME FAULT CODE 1B8004 ENVIRONMENTAL AIR CATALYST(EAC) SENSOR: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 1) replaces SI B13 02 18 dated April 2018. The Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) light is on and the following fault code is stored in the DME: 1B8004 - EAC Sensor: Temperature - Engine coolant temperature radiator outlet comparison to each other implausible DME software calibration error for EAC sensor diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.