- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 18 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 23 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 28 days ago
BMW TSB #B111219
2020 BMW X6
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP IS ILLUMINATED WITH A CRANKSHAFT ADAPTION FAULT: When diagnosing an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and/or a different issue the following faults may also be stored in the Digital Motor Electronics (DME). Fault code Control module Fault code text 213A2B DME Increment wheel adaption faulty This situation is not associated with any drivability complaints and only affects vehicles built with a Factory I-level of 19-07-500 and later. An unfavorable DME diagnostic calibration may cause the fault code to be stored. In most circumstances this will cause the MIL to be illuminated.
Click a tab for more information.