- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 18 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 23 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 28 days ago
BMW TSB #B620119
2020 BMW X6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND ONBOARD COMPUTER INTERMITTENTLY INOPERATIVE: Instrument Cluster (KOMBSP18) functions are intermittently inoperative including: On-board Computer (BC) button on turn signal stalk (BC button shown at left) Radio displays Menu button Turn signal displays Arrows on multifunction steering wheel MFL thumbwheel control.
Click a tab for more information.