- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B650820
2020 BMW X6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- DISPLAYS SPORADICALLY REACT VERY SLOWLY WHEN SCROLLING IN THE AUDIO MENU: Sporadically the reaction time of the display in the instrument cluster the head-up display or in the CID (Central Information Display) is very long. This can occur when browsing/scrolling through lists in the audio menu switching radio stations or albums. Software in the Head Unit High (HU-H3).
Click a tab for more information.