- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 16 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 21 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 26 days ago
BMW TSB #B652219
2020 BMW X6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- NO AUDIO IS AVAILABLE FOR APPROXIMATELY 30 SECONDS AFTER HEAD UNIT START UP: After programming vehicle no audio is available for approximately 30 seconds after head unit start-up. Fault code B7F490 "Control unit reset" is present in the RAM (Receiver Audio Module).
Click a tab for more information.