- March 22: BMW Recall Issued For Window and Sunroof Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 10: BMW i3 REx Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- February 27: BMW Recalls iX and X1 Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 57 days ago
- January 31: BMW Recalls i4 eDrive40 and iX xDrive50 Over Sound Warnings recalls | 59 days ago
Sticks In Place, Difficult To Correct, Worse When Hot
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2005 Z4 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
this is ridiculous, I have researched this, and many Z4 owners are complaining about this, some have had a new computer board put in etc, to the tune of 2K. I contacted the safety association, and they say if enough people complain, it will be recalled, SO REPORT IT Z4 owners!!
I purchased the car used July of 2015, it doesn't do this until a hot day, then it is treacherous!! but , we owners MUST report this enough times to have a recall done.
- blackbarnkitten, Perth, ON, Canada