2003 Buick Century
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Century accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash light bulb went out1
- dash lighting not working properly1
- dash lights too dim1
- door trim falling off1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- gear indicator lights dim1
- gear selection and odometer light failure1
- inside door panels coming apart1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Anti-Theft Devices1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Century Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Century compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Century overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Century.