- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 38 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 73 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Buick TSB #PIC5161E
2015 Buick LaCrosse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the radio can be turned on after turning the ignition off and opening the driver?s door. The radio can then be turned back on after the vehicle's Retained Accessory Power has been canceled by simply pressing the power button on the radio. This is a normal characteristic of the key off operation.
Click a tab for more information.