- June 19: Buick Encore GX and Chevy Trailblazer Vehicles Need New Jacks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 82 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 83 days ago
Buick TSB #PIC6120
2015 Buick LaCrosse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about iPhones will not always autoconnect through Bluetooth to the vehicle. If the vehicle has more than one device listed in the Bluetooth device list, and the last device used was an Apple product, the Apple products will not autoconnect. The system will connect to one of the other devices instead. This concern is usually noticed after Retained Accessory Power has cancelled and the vehicle has gone to sleep. Advise the customer that they will need to update their Apple device to the latest operating system.
Click a tab for more information.