- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 8 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 43 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 44 days ago
Buick TSB #4001
2002 Buick LeSabre
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 4001.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP
- INTERMITTENT UNWANTED DYNAMIC REAR PROPORTIONING (DRP) EVENT. *TT
Click a tab for more information.