1996 Buick LeSabre
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Buick LeSabre Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 17
- engine problemsNHTSA: 16
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 10
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 10
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1996 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.
Worst 1996 Buick LeSabre Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 71,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Buick LeSabre.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!