- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 39 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 56 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 83 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5029F
2003 Buick LeSabre
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or engine misfire, rough idle, extended crank, or crank no start in some cases. Technician will need to perform published Service Information diagnostics. If technician finds carbon an upper engine and valve cleaning should be performed.
Click a tab for more information.