- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 1 days ago
- April 23: 2018 Buick Regals Recalled to Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 58 days ago
2001 Buick Park Avenue
2001 Buick Park Avenue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Coolant Seeping On The Outside Of Intake Manifold1
- Engine Will Not Turn Over After Warmed Up1
- Intake Manifold Blew Up1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Park Avenue Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Park Avenue compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Park Avenue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Park Avenue.