- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 66 days ago
Buick TSB #PIC5588C
2003 Buick Regal
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the programming and activation of the OnStar system. For many 2008 and prior model year GM vehicles, the programming is performed using the Tech 2 and the activation is initiated by a Service Programming System. For the 2010 and UP model year vehicles, the OnStar set-up procedure and OnStar Activation request have been combined into a single programming event called OnStar Set-up and Activation in Service Programming System.
Click a tab for more information.