- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 63 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5094A
2003 Buick Regal
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT ,WHEN TESTING ANY CIRCUIT FOR OPEN OR RESISTANCE, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL RELATED TERMINAL PIN FIT AND TENSION BE CHECKED WHEN THE TEST STEPS REQUIRE DISCONNECTION OF THE CONNECTOR OR COMPONENT, PRIOR TO ANY COMPONENT REPLACEMENT. ALWAYS USE THE RECOMMENDED TERMINAL TEST TOOL DURING THESE TESTS.
Click a tab for more information.