- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 72 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 73 days ago
Buick TSB #G-172082
2012 Buick Regal
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- 12312A - Customer Satisfaction (revised expiration date, population added). GM recently introduced into production a software update for the oil life monitor system. This new software will enhance the way the engine oil is monitored. In most cases, this update will recommend more frequent oil changes. Dealers will reprogram the engine control module.
Click a tab for more information.