- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 72 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 73 days ago
Buick TSB #PIT5236
2012 Buick Regal
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D has a sym 37 set please refer to the latest version of PIC5492.
Click a tab for more information.