- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 72 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 73 days ago
Buick TSB #PIT5236G
2012 Buick Regal
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will check Global Warranty Management system for customer satisfaction program 15086 status. If the status of the customer satisfaction program 15086 was not completed follow the steps to get the Telematics Communication Interface Control Module replaced. If the status of customer satisfaction program 15086 is found completed contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center OnStar group for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.