- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 72 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 73 days ago
Buick TSB #PIT5236H
2012 Buick Regal
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will use Global Diagnostic System 2 to review the Firmware Over-the-Air version and the OnStar Customer Identifier and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.