- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 30 days ago
- April 23: 2018 Buick Regals Recalled to Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 87 days ago
Buick Recall 21510: Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2016 Buick Regal
A loss of power steering assist may increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Buick Regal Vehicles manufactured August 30, 2015, to February 12, 2016. The affected vehicles have a power-steering assist system that may fail.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric belt drive rack and pinion steering gear assembly, free of charge. The recall began on March 21, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 21510.
- Documents (14)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS DCS3939 Date: February 19, 2016 Subject: Stop Delivery Order for Upcoming Safety Recall 21510
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Safety Bulletin - Bulletin No.: 21510 Date: March 2016
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: March 14, 2016 Subject: 21510 - Safety Recall Loss of Power Steering Assist
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) ...
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Safety Bulletin - Bulletin No.: 21510A Date: November 2017
Click a tab for more information.