- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 66 days ago
Buick TSB #030604030
2003 Buick Rendezvous
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 030604030.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- MULTIPLE DRIVEABILITY SYMPTOMS OF LONG OR HARD STARTS, CHUGGLE, ROUGH IDLE AND LIGHT OR INTERMITTENT MISFIRE DUE TO CLOGGED FUEL INJECTORS. *TT
Click a tab for more information.