- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 71 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5163
2003 Buick Rendezvous
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block of possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, An out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.