- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 71 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5226C
2003 Buick Rendezvous
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about finding needle bearings during an oil change. Technician will gain access to the roller rockers to inspect them. Only replace the roller rocker that is missing needle bearings. Be sure to clean the oil drains to retrieve the needle bearings. Each roller rocker has 66 bearings.
Click a tab for more information.