- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 63 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5232C
2003 Buick Rendezvous
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about gasoline powered cars, mid-size trucks, light duty trucks, and heavy duty trucks with premature catalytic converter failures. It is recommended to inspect for a poor crimp on the coil grounds ring terminal at the engine block for the bank with the concern and repair the wire.
Click a tab for more information.