- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 71 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5540A
2003 Buick Rendezvous
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the technician the need to inspect the induction system for potential icing issues in very cold ambient temperatures. To allow the ice to melt so that it can be drained from the related components. That any of the listed DTC's may set with or without poor engine performance.
Click a tab for more information.