- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 15 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 33 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Cadillac Recall 16035: Missing Bolt May Allow Seat Belt Webbing To Detach
2016 Cadillac CT6
If the seat belt webbing detaches from the seat anchor, the seat belt may not properly restrain the front seat passenger in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Cadillac CT6 vehicles manufactured July 21, 2016, to July 22, 2016. The bolt that connects the front passenger seat belt webbing to the seat's anchor plate may be missing. Without the bolt, the seat belt webbing may detach from the seat anchor.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the existing front passenger seat belt webbing anchor bolt, or install a bolt if it is missing, free of charge. The recall began on September 24, 2016. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 16035. Note: Owners are advised not to allow an occupant to sit in the front passenger seat until the recall remedy has been performed.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: September 23, 2016 Subject: 16035 - Safety Recall Front Passenger Seat Belt Missing Bolt
- Safety Bulletin - Reference Number: N16206657 Release Date: September 2016
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.