- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 0 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 37 days ago
Cadillac Recall 16035: Missing Bolt May Allow Seat Belt Webbing To Detach
2016 Cadillac CT6
If the seat belt webbing detaches from the seat anchor, the seat belt may not properly restrain the front seat passenger in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Cadillac CT6 vehicles manufactured July 21, 2016, to July 22, 2016. The bolt that connects the front passenger seat belt webbing to the seat's anchor plate may be missing. Without the bolt, the seat belt webbing may detach from the seat anchor.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the existing front passenger seat belt webbing anchor bolt, or install a bolt if it is missing, free of charge. The recall began on September 24, 2016. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 16035. Note: Owners are advised not to allow an occupant to sit in the front passenger seat until the recall remedy has been performed.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: September 23, 2016 Subject: 16035 - Safety Recall Front Passenger Seat Belt Missing Bolt
- Safety Bulletin - Reference Number: N16206657 Release Date: September 2016
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.