- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 54 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 70 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 87 days ago
2016 Cadillac CT6
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Cadillac CT6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Cadillac CT6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the child seat cannot be attached correctly to the anchorage bar, there is an increased the risk of injury. Read more »
If the seat belt webbing detaches from the seat anchor, the seat belt may not properly restrain the front seat passenger in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »