- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 54 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 56 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6290
2016 Cadillac CT6
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer that a thump or bump feel or noise may exist on a hard apply of the brakes or when applying the brakes, letting or, then re-applying the brake when the steering wheel is in the straight ahead position. Engineering is investigating - do not replace parts at this time. This will not effect the safety or reliability of the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.