- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 15 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 21 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 72 days ago
Cadillac Recall 18228: Excess Adhesive On Child Seat Anchor/FMVSS 225
2018 Cadillac CT6
If the child seat cannot be attached correctly to the anchorage bar, there is an increased the risk of injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
Child Seat — Vehicle Latch Anchor
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Cadillac CT6 vehicles. The inboard child seat anchorage bars may have had excess structural adhesive applied during assembly, which can interfere with the installation of a child seat. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, remove any excess adhesive, and apply anti-corrosion primer to the inboard child seat anchorage bars, free of charge. The recall began August 3, 2018. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 18228.
Click a tab for more information.