- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5551E
2020 Cadillac CT6
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- This Preliminary information communicates a "Forward Collision System Reduced" message displayed on the DIC when the Forward Automatic Braking has been set to the "Alert" setting. This is normal when the FAB has been set to "Alert".
Click a tab for more information.