- June 29: Cadillac SRX and Saab 9-4X Recalled Again For Toe Links recalls | 37 days ago
- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 41 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 53 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 64 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5551F
2020 Cadillac CT6
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- This Preliminary information communicates a "Forward Collision System Reduced" message displayed on the DIC when the Forward Automatic Braking has been set to the "Alert" setting. This is normal when the FAB has been set to "Alert".
Click a tab for more information.