- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 30 days ago
- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 74 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 83 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 89 days ago
2004 Cadillac CTS
2004 Cadillac CTS Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CTS compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS.