2010 Cadillac CTS miscellaneous NHTSA complaints: Unknown Or Other

NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

4.7

2010 Cadillac CTS miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Cadillac CTS:

2010 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Dec 212015

CTS

While driving on the highway, I heard a loud noise like a gunshot, followed by the sound of broken glass. My sunroof appeared to completely shatter. I don't know if it was from falling debris or if just shattered, but the glass was stopped from falling on me by the sun visor underneath the sunroof.

- Mesa, AZ, USA

Sep 222014

CTS

GM is not replacing my key switch. Some how they have convinced you that putting lip stick on a pig is the solution to their problem. It's not and shame on your department for letting them. I want it fix right, my manual does say anywhere not to put anything on my key ring. Do the right thing and make this right! thank you,

- Jerome, MI, USA