- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 36 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 42 days ago
Cadillac Recall 11318: Power Vacuum Brake
2012 Cadillac CTS
THIS COULD RESULT IN A LOSS OF ABILITY TO BRAKE AND a vehicle CRASH WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- GM is recalling certain model year 2012 Cadillac Cts vehicles manufactured from October 21, 2011, through October 26, 2011. These vehicles may have a condition in which the power vacuum brake boost pushrod retention nut may not be torqued to the proper specification. If the nut is not torqued to the proper specification, the nut could loosen and allow the pushrod to separate from the brake pedal.
- Cadillac dealers will inspect the power vacuum brake boost pushrod retention nut, and if necessary, torque the nut to the proper specification. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on November 1, 2011. Owners may contact Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.