- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 76 days ago
Cadillac Recall 11318: Power Vacuum Brake
2012 Cadillac CTS
THIS COULD RESULT IN A LOSS OF ABILITY TO BRAKE AND a vehicle CRASH WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- GM is recalling certain model year 2012 Cadillac Cts vehicles manufactured from October 21, 2011, through October 26, 2011. These vehicles may have a condition in which the power vacuum brake boost pushrod retention nut may not be torqued to the proper specification. If the nut is not torqued to the proper specification, the nut could loosen and allow the pushrod to separate from the brake pedal.
- Cadillac dealers will inspect the power vacuum brake boost pushrod retention nut, and if necessary, torque the nut to the proper specification. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on November 1, 2011. Owners may contact Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.