- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 29 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 83 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 87 days ago
1998 Cadillac Catera
1998 Cadillac Catera Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch7
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Catera Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Catera compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Catera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Catera.