- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 19 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,923 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.