- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 27 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 73 days ago
2000 Cadillac Catera
2000 Cadillac Catera Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Catera Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Catera compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Catera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Catera.