- January 17: Cadillac Escalade Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 17 days ago
- December 18: GM Recall Expanded Over Daytime Running Lights recalls | 47 days ago
- December 7: Cadillac XT4 Backup Camera Failures Cause Recall recalls | 58 days ago
- November 25: Cadillac and GMC Rearview Camera Cable Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 70 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem