- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 09322: Tire & Loading Information Label Missing
2010 Cadillac DTS
Driving the vehicle with tires that are not properly inflated could result in tire overloading, premature or irregular wear, and/or poor handling increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- GM is recalling model year 2010 Cadillac Dts vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims". the tire and loading information label, which lists the proper tire and vehicle loading information, was not installed on the vehicle. In addition, there are two labels affixed to affected vehicles that incorrectly describe them as an incomplete vehicle. One label is the vehicle certification label, which certifies that the vehicle conforms to all applicable U.S. federal motor vehicle safety, bumper, and theft prevention standards. The second label is the service parts identification label, which lists various components used in the manufacturing of the vehicle.
- GM will mail the three correct labels to owners along with installation instructions. Owners may also take the vehicle and the labels to a dealer for installation. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on December 22, 2009. Owners may contact GM Cadillac at 1-866-982-2339 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.