- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 36 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 42 days ago
Cadillac Recall 09322: Tire & Loading Information Label Missing
2010 Cadillac DTS
Driving the vehicle with tires that are not properly inflated could result in tire overloading, premature or irregular wear, and/or poor handling increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- GM is recalling model year 2010 Cadillac Dts vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims". the tire and loading information label, which lists the proper tire and vehicle loading information, was not installed on the vehicle. In addition, there are two labels affixed to affected vehicles that incorrectly describe them as an incomplete vehicle. One label is the vehicle certification label, which certifies that the vehicle conforms to all applicable U.S. federal motor vehicle safety, bumper, and theft prevention standards. The second label is the service parts identification label, which lists various components used in the manufacturing of the vehicle.
- GM will mail the three correct labels to owners along with installation instructions. Owners may also take the vehicle and the labels to a dealer for installation. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on December 22, 2009. Owners may contact GM Cadillac at 1-866-982-2339 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.