- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Leads to Reimbursements news | 28 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 63 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem