- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 34 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 40 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00066: GM/Side Impact Sensor Module
1999 Cadillac DeVille
However, an occupant can receive some injury from a deployment.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of the side impact sensor modules have quality problems that can cause an inadvertent deployment of the driver or passenger side impact air bags. These side air bags deploy with less force than a frontal air bag and are designed to minimize the risk of serious injury.
- Dealers will replace the driver and passenger side impact sensing modules. If the vehicle has had the side air bags temporarily disconected, the temporary disconnect will be removed before replacing the side impact sensing modules.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.