- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 49 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 60 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 66 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00066: GM/Side Impact Sensor Module
1999 Cadillac DeVille
However, an occupant can receive some injury from a deployment.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of the side impact sensor modules have quality problems that can cause an inadvertent deployment of the driver or passenger side impact air bags. These side air bags deploy with less force than a frontal air bag and are designed to minimize the risk of serious injury.
- Dealers will replace the driver and passenger side impact sensing modules. If the vehicle has had the side air bags temporarily disconected, the temporary disconnect will be removed before replacing the side impact sensing modules.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.