- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 76 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00066: GM/Side Impact Sensor Module
1999 Cadillac DeVille
However, an occupant can receive some injury from a deployment.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of the side impact sensor modules have quality problems that can cause an inadvertent deployment of the driver or passenger side impact air bags. These side air bags deploy with less force than a frontal air bag and are designed to minimize the risk of serious injury.
- Dealers will replace the driver and passenger side impact sensing modules. If the vehicle has had the side air bags temporarily disconected, the temporary disconnect will be removed before replacing the side impact sensing modules.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.