- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 26 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 35 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
1996 Cadillac Eldorado
1996 Cadillac Eldorado Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Eldorado Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Eldorado compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Eldorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Eldorado.