- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/Inner Tie Rod Nuts
2000 Cadillac Eldorado
Separation of a tie rod can cause unexpected steering input increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages — Tie Rod Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The inner tie rod nuts are loose and can result in separation of a tie rod.
- Dealers will check and adjust the vehicle toe-in and tighten the inner tie rod nuts to the specified torque.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.