ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

5.0

2002 Cadillac Escalade suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac Escalade:

2002 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Feb 102010

Escalade

When I got the my SUV from the dealership 8years ago 1 year later the light stayability services system came on and no one can find the problem at all traction control not working suspension power not working

- San Bruno, CA, USA

Jan 042010

Escalade 8-cyl

I owned 2002 Cadillac Escalade, I bought brand new, we do not know how many times we sent this car back to dealer to fix something, I change tires every one & half year, right now we have big problem, when I drive on freeway entrance with turns, the stability light comes on, meaning time the car suddenly slows down, looks like you step on brake. I brought to dealer to check it, they still have the car, can not find what could cause that. They took it for a test drive, they know this is dangerous when you are on the road.

- Alameda, CA, USA

Aug 232004

Escalade 4WD 6-cyl

While driving vehicle vibrated uncontrollably. Consumer was able to maintain control of the vehicle, and drove it to the dealer for inspection. Mechanic stated that a problem existed, but solution had not been determined at this time.

- Salt Lake City, UT, USA

Jun 052003

Escalade

While driving, the vehicle drifted to the left of the highway.

- Hamilton, OH, USA

Jun 052003

Escalade

While driving, the vehicle continuously pulled to the left.

- Hamilton, OH, USA