- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 02036: GM/Battery Cable
2003 Cadillac Escalade
This contact could cause a wear-through of the cable insulation, exposing the wire core and result in intermittent electrical shorting. If enough current is discharged at the point of contact, an engine compartment fire could occur.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- Certain all-wheel drive sport utility vehicles were built without a power steering bracket to secure the positive battery cable, allowing the cable to come in contact with the steering shaft.
- Dealers will inspect the positive battery cable routing and re-route, if necessary. No owner notification will take place since all vehicles were captured at the dealers.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.